A three year old baby girl identified as Bernie died on spot during her birthday party after allegedly eating poisoned food. The family has been left in shock with broken hearts and painful tears.
According to reports, the tragedy happened during a birthday party that was held at her home with her parents in presence and the little angel met her death after eating a possibly poisoned food.
The poisoned baby girl was celebrating her 3rd birthday and it is on this very party that the ugly act happened. It is alleged that the food Bernie ate had poison and it took her life instantly. This rose many questions on who did it since all guests were family friends!